streaming in Linux?

marbux marbux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:53:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Karen Lewellen
> I suppose that things like firefox and perhaps even ice Wiesel swing this
> just fine?
> I vaguely remember, likely old news by now though, that debian does not have
> firefox at all?

I don't know whether there are Firefox extensions to handle this task,
but Firefox and Ice Weasel are the same program. Ice Weasel only
removes the trademarked branding from Firefox. It's a project of the
FSF, which had a run in with the Mozilla foundation over the Firefox
trademark.

Haven't confirmed, but I'd be shocked if Ice Weasel isn't available on Debian.