Itunes in Linux Console?

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sun Jun 17 19:07:34 UTC 2012

On 06/17/12 13:47, Hart Larry wrote:
> I actually want to access Itunes to download podcasts.
> Many Itunes items are free--and-even as a small fee

While it's not quite what you asked for, you might investigate

http://feedflipper.net/

which converts iTunes feeds (at least the free ones) into RSS feeds.
 It's what I use to plug iTunes-only feeds into hpodder (my current
podcatcher).  I've got a cron job set up to have hpodder fetch all
my feeds around midnight.  I batch them up and then shift them over
to my Sansa Clip+ running Rockbox when I've finished the last batch
of podcasts.

-tim