copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 12:52:05 UTC 2012

Heads up, I am pretty turned-on right now. Was wondering if you're free to meet now or no?

I couldn't figure out how to send a picture with my message but I've a couple on this website if you would like to see

I have gave my phone # out to a couple of crazy guys in the past and had ta change my # so now I want to keep that info locked up

There is a little no cost verify service on that site and really its only to make damn sure that neither one of us is messing around and we haven't been criminals

Hopefully it should give the two of us some peace of mind and so you know I'm some hooker or going to harvest your organs for the black market.

I have been verified a couple months and have never been charged so I do not think it shouldnt be a big problem to do, you'll just grab my cell number from my profile after ya do it and gimme a holler and lets chat.

I'm getting off the comp for now, hoping to get a call soon.