copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 13:35:38 UTC 2012

Hey hey glad I heard back from u. Well I just broke it off with my ex-bf but I am not feeling like I'm on a rebound I suppose cuz its been a couple of months. Now I'm on the hunt to see who is out there and going to keep it casual for now.

if that's what you're into 100% or no, a lot of men say they are but really aren't and some say they aren't but thats really ideal, so at least you understand what is going on for me.

I would describe me as pretty, intelligent, and a good sense of humor. Kind of looking on here for someone that isn't only all about looks, since I'm not. I have pics on my page if you'd like to see.

I did my cell number on there also, however its just one that I use for web stuff cuz I have had a couple guys who just would not stop calling me in the past. It does still forwards the any calls and text msgs to my phone though.

If you like what you see and I'm what you're looking for, call me. If not then gl!