copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:48:33 UTC 2012

Short n simple I like it! LOL! I'm wondering what're you doing a little later on? I am kind of wanting to get together tonight or some time over the weekend b/c I work days.

I wouldn't mind some mutual oral and maybe sex if youre DD free? I am 420 friendly though and can host if you'd like me to. I am using this Craigslist verification deal to make damn sure that I'm not meeting with criminals through Craigs list its over here

Hopefully you won't mind doing the verification you will see all my nude photos I have up there and my cell number is safe against being public. Do not share that link I don't want everyone in the whole world having it heh.

I'll leave it on you to contact me if I'm what your'e looking for. Im going hop in the bath for awhile, shoot me a text or a voicemail if I am unable to get to the phone and I will call you back when I finish and get out.

XXOO