copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:13:29 UTC 2012

Hey, I didn't intend to keep you waiting. There were a few things to do near the apt since we last spoke. So what are you up to? I'm awfully horny as well therefore why I'm on here rofl!

If you're up for it I can meet you now as soon as I grab a shower or perhaps another time? I'm on Here to screen out the crazies. If I misjudged you and you are a creeper you can delete this :) Hopefully not however.

Its just a quick little free age verifier deal after that it opens my profile all the way. Call me when you want to meet up, I'm attempting to avoid texting because I am running low for now.