copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:58:37 UTC 2012

Hey there thank you for writing back, I didn't really know if you got some other replies or if I'm making yer day haha

Yea so I am kindof about to head out for a lil bit however I'd love to get a chance to chat with u a bit more.

I have a little policy to not give guys I don't really know on Craigslist my number after just a message or two but I'm fairly certain you can recognize why.

I've got a page w/ my photo and number on this url however its not public you do a quick age verification thingy and then you'll be able to get it.

That way I know you are not some teenager playing around on Craigs list (it HAS happened to me a couple of times) and you're not some crazy criminal.

give me a txt before u call if possible, if only to let me know its u. Or if you don't text leave a msg and I will give ya a call if I am screening calls.

I will be back home in about hour or so and hopefully we can set up a meet. Text me xoxo