copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:58:47 UTC 2012

Hey hey good I heard back from ya. So I just broke up with my bf but I am not necessarily on a rebound I guess because it has been a few months. So now I'm checking what is on here and wanna keep things nsa for right now.

if that's some thing you're up for or no, quite a few guys say they are but aren't and lots say they are not but they are, but at least you know what is going on.

I would describe myself as cute, smart, and I love to laugh. Kind of lookin for a guy who is not only all about looks, since I am not. I've got pictures on my profile if you wanna see.

I put up my number on there as well, however its just one I use for on line stuff because I have had a couple guys who just wouldn't leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards the any calls and text messages to my cell though.

If u like what u see and I am your type of gal, give me a call. If not then good luck!