copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:59:17 UTC 2012

Hi, did not intend to keep you waiting. There were a few things to accomplish near the apartment before I came back to the computer. So what's up? I'm pretty aroused myself hence why I'm on here rofl!

If you are ready for fun I can meet you shortly after I grab a shower or maybe another time? I'm on over here to filter the crazies. If this describes you you and you're a creeper you can ignore this :) Probably not though.

Its just a fast free age screening deal after that it opens my details all the way. Call me when you wanna meet up, I'm attempting to avoid texting because I am running low for the month.