copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:20:42 UTC 2012

Hello yet again! Are u good at doing a full body massage? Working is sort of a killer and I have not had a good one in a long time.

I can host if you'd prefer, just let me know when is good for u? I've got a open schedule and do college online in the meantime so I will make somethin work.

Oh yea I've got photos on here if u look. You can do the verify thing and it will give u my phone # and we can txt or talk and get to know one another better. I do like ya thus far!

I realize it is a little strange to do that screening, but the reason is a couple of my girlfriends who've hooked up on Craigslist said to get on there since a girlfriend of ours was assaulted when she met someone online and its been just fine for them. I'm sure u see my reasoning. Shoot me a text so I know you got the number.