copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:21:08 UTC 2012

Hi I just now received yer reply, apologies if you sent it a while ago it was in my junk folder. I'm liking your ad for real I really feel we may get along.

I was just curious if you've wound up meeting up with anyone thru Craigslist b4? I have, but have had a few really bad meetings unluckily.  I've been screening who I want to meet through Here for a couple months to keep out the nutjobs and it has worked thus far.

If you want to have a look at my pictures over there and see if I'm yer style we can go from that point. It is quicker if you just send me a text or call when you verify so theres no chance that I'll miss your email if you send one plus idk how much longer I am gonna to be on the laptop.