copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:54:50 UTC 2012

Hey, I did not mean to make you wait. There were a couple things to do near the apartment before I came back to the computer. How's it going? I am pretty aroused as well therefore why I am doing this rofl!

If you are ready for it I can meetup now after I get a shower or perhaps another day? I am on here to screen out the crazies. If I misjudged you and you are a crazy you can delete this :) Hopefully not however.

Its only a quick little free age screening deal then it shows my profile all the way. Call me if you wanna get together, I am attempting to keep my text's low because I don't have many for now.