copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:55:23 UTC 2012

Hey there glad to hear back from you. Well I just broke up with my boyfriend but Im not necessarily on the rebound I guess because it's been a few months. Seeing what's out there and wanna keep things casual for the time being.

if that is something you're into 100% or no, a lot of men say they're down but aren't and some say they are not but thats really ideal, so at least you understand whats up from the beginning.

I'd describe myself as cute, smart, and a good sense of humor. Kind of looking on here for someone that is not purely all about looks, since I'm not. I have photos on my page if you wanna look.

I have my cell number on there also, but it is just one I use for online stuff b/c I've had a couple men who wouldn't stop calling me in the past. It still forwards the calls and text msgs to my cell anyways.

If you like what you see and I'm what you're looking for, hit me up. If I'm not then good luck!