copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 21:29:28 UTC 2012

Short n simple I love that! Hah.. I'm wondering what're you doin a little later on? Im sort of trying to get it in tonight or at some point over the weekend bc I work weekdays.

Would not mind a little reciprocal oral and maybe sex if youre DD free? I'm 420 friendly though and I can host if you'd like me to. Ive been usin this Craigs list screener site to make sure that I'm not meeting with crazies thru Craigs list it is over here

I'm hoping you would not mind doing the verification you will see my photos I have on there as well as my cell # is safeguarded against the public. Don't share the site I don't want everyone in the world having it haha.

Ill leave it 2 u to contact me if u like what u see. I am going to jump in the bathtub for awhile, send me a text or a voicemail if I do not get to the phone and I'll call you back when I get out.