copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 21:30:54 UTC 2012

Hi I just now got yer email, srry if you sent it awhile ago it landed in my junkbox. I was really liking your ad for real I feel we'll hit it off.

So I'm interested in knowing if you have met with anyone through Craigs List before? I did, but have had a few bad experiences unluckily. But I've been screening through this url for about 4 months to keep out the weirdos and so far so good.

Well if you want to look at my pictures on there and let me know if I'm yer type we will take it from that point. It will be better if you just txt or give a call after you are verified so theres no chance that I'll miss any message and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be at my comp.