copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:08:29 UTC 2012

Heya glad I heard back from ya. So I just broke up with my boyfriend but I'm not really on the rebound I guess b/c its been a couple of months. Just wanting to see whos on here and wanna keep things NSA for right now.

if that's something your interested in or no, a lot of guys say they are but aren't and some say they are not but they are, but at least you understand what is going on for me.

I'd describe me as pretty, intelligent, and funny. Definitely lookin for someone who is not purely shallow, since I'm not. I've got photos on my page if you want to look.

I put up my cell number on there, however its just one that I use for web things cuz I've had a few dudes who just would not leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards the calls and text msgs to my cell at least.

If u like what u see and I'm the type you're looking for, hit me up. If I'm not then gl!