copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:50:45 UTC 2012

Heya good to hear back from u. So I recently got out of a relationship but Im not really on the rebound I guess b/c it has been a couple of months. Now I'm perusing and wanna see what is on here and wanna keep it casual for now.

if that's something your into or not, some men say they're down but really aren't and a ton say they are not but thats all they want, but at least you understand whats up from the beginning.

I'd describe me as attractive, sassy, and a good sense of humor. Sort of looking on here for a man that is not purely all about looks, as I am not. I've got pictures on this url if you'd like to see.

I have my phone number on there also, but its just one that I use for online things because I have had some guys who just would not stop calling me in the past. It still forwards any calls and text messages to my cell though.

If you like what you see and I am what you're looking for, give me a call. If I'm not then good luck in your searc!