copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 00:35:55 UTC 2012

Hey I just got your message! Lol! Its ok though because I am just now getting back home from work actually. I'm wondering do u figure that maybe you'd be game for a lil some some tonight or tomorrow? I am down either day.

A little about me, I feel that I am sexy, fun to be around, a tiny bit of a freak in the sheets maybe.. I have a page on this site with a little blurb about me and a couple photos if you wanna see them.

And my mobile number will be on there too, did not know if you would wanna give me a ring or not if I am not your type. But like I told you I am up for meeting up tonight or later tomorrow so call me if you wanna hang out.