copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 00:07:41 UTC 2012

Hi, I did not intend to make you wait. I had a few things to accomplish in the apt since we last spoke. So what's up? I am pretty horny myself that's why I am on here rofl!

If you're up for it I can get together shortly as soon as I grab a shower or perhaps another time? I am on Here to screen out the creepers. If this describes you you and you are a psycho you can ignore this :) Probably not though.

It's only a quick little free age verification thing after that it opens my profile the rest of the way. Call me when you want to meet up, I am attempting to keep my text's low cuz I am running low for the month.