bookmark setting question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 23 02:35:40 UTC 2013

Larry,
Let me explain what i am doing...it only must be done once.
Because google has changed the way low graphics browsers access the basic
HTML structure here:
mail.google.com

I raised the issue with google's accessibility team.  In turn i was sent a
link that when used in a low graphics browser like lynx the cat or links
the chain once more produces the old basic html log in, or  my inbox if
needful.
I have several gmail accounts, and prefer alternating between lynx and
links depending upon my needs.
Since lynx the cat lets you bookmark links effortlessly, I had no issue
setting a bookmark for the path in that browser.
links the chain is another matter.
I sent the email containing the link to myself, one of my non-google email
accounts since I cannot reach gmail directly with links the chain.
I used mail2web.com in links the chain to reach this email, hoping that I
could set the bookmark.  As pointed out though links does not focus on
where your curcer is  sitting, but on the title bar.
I am not seeking to o what others have suggested.  just bookmark the link
only once.
make more sense?
Karen