TRPlayer

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Mar 3 09:39:52 UTC 2013

Instead of trplayer, use MPlayer.  It is a lot newer and still plays
RealAudio files just fine.  Besides, TRPlayer requires the non-free,
proprietary RealPlayer which is no longer updated unless you want to go to
Helix.  If you go to Helix, TRPlayer breaks anyway.  I now exclusively use
MPlayer because it can handle almost any format, including rtsp streams.
Helix is the open version of RealPlayer.