some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Albert Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Mar 7 21:23:26 UTC 2013

Fedora itself doesn't seem to be quite in love with non-visual access,
either.  I'm using it because I like yum, and because I got help from Bill
Acker in getting speakup working with software speech.  (I miss my hardware,
man!)  I was able to update from 17 to 18, but not to install in the first
place.  If NFB sued the folks at Red hat, and could include the Fedora gang,
I might send money for it if I have any by then.  :-)

Al