linuxquestions.org unusable

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 3 15:35:48 UTC 2014

The elinks browser after extensive configuration to make it somewhat
usable went onto the linuxquestions.org site and the username: link was
26 since I have links numbered.  I keyed in 26 and hit enter and the
cursor was not positioned in the edit box and just got locked well above
the edit box.  I'm going to try a couple more things before I delete
elinks from this system and move onto links.  Dollars to doughnuts
neither browser works on that site.