linuxquestions.org unusable

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 3 13:20:06 UTC 2014

links and elinks are two browsers with messed up interfaces.  I have yet
to figure out what enhancements elinks made over links, the interface
certainly wasn't one of them.  Just doing a login on linuxquestions.org
is to say the least dodgey, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
 For sure it doesn't work with chrome or safari, I've tried both on my
iPhone.

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>
Twitter: @jdashiel