idair/daisy reader

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Mar 17 08:52:20 UTC 2014

Hi all,

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 07:48:38 +0200 (SAST)
Willem van der Walt <wvdwalt at csir.co.za> wrote:

> Hi,
> Somewhere I have a static binary for 32 bit of idair which sometimes still
> works.
> The project is long dead though.
> There is daisy-player which is a package in ubuntu, do not know about
> debian.

Just for reference:

https://packages.debian.org/stable/daisy-player

“apt-get install daisy-player” should work.

I found it via this DuckDuckGo search:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=daisy+player+debian

(I don't know how accessible the DuckDuckGo’s results’ web pages are, though,
because I'm not particularly sight-impaired).

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish