Word Perfect in Linux?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Mar 28 01:50:28 UTC 2014

Well, in considering other editors which deal with more sets of charactors, I
look back in my DOS days to WP6.0. I had heard there was a wp8 in Linux, but I
cannot find it? Some1 in our LUG was going to get me a copy, but somehow it
didn't happen.
So far among editors I am familliar with, I am most comfortable in Nano, but it
won't handle replacing items which say "null"
Thanks so much in advance for suggestions of finding a WP in Linux, or another
editor which is simple, not like vim, vi, or emacs.  Come to think of it, could
I run WP6 in dosemu?
Hart