Word Perfect in Linux?

Karl Wilbur karl at karlwilbur.net
Fri Mar 28 02:42:36 UTC 2014

Data from Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordPerfect#WordPerfect_for_Linux

Detailed WordPerfect 8 installation instructions for Linux:
http://www.linuxtoday.com/developer/1998122101210NWSW

These threads have some data about why it might not be feasible:

TL;DR:
LibreOffice as a GUI word processor
Nano, Vim, Emacs for CLI-based systems
I like Sublime Text 2 for code editing. Previously used both GEdit and
Komodo with great success.

--
Karl Wilbur
513-322-2481