Netbook Oriented Linux Distributions Accessibility

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:03:24 UTC 2014

Hi.
I repeat that I am on the lookout of a distro that is completely
accessible and uses minimal system resources but not compromosing on
any advanced features.
According to my Google Search here are some wonderful lightweight
Linux distros. I request to share your views about their
accessibility:
Puppy Linux
Schubuntu
Bodhi Linux
Lubuntu
CrunchBang
I openly wlecome other accessible and lightweight distros as well.
I would appreciate any assistance.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah