Cannot run Dosemu any more

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Thu Nov 20 08:21:24 UTC 2014

Hello list

I'm now really sure my problem with DOSEUM (see below) is hardware
related. It works on one machine, but not on some others. I'm not
aware of any way to work around this problem, so that I can start
DOSEMU.

I'd then want to try running DOSEMU in a virtual machine, e.g. using
qemu. Do anyone know how I can get the screen output from a such
machine in a text console?

Thanks and regards,
Lars