podget bug

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Apr 1 18:05:29 UTC 2015

The most effective podcast downloader I've found so far in archlinux in
the aur repository is gpodder3.  Most effective since it compiles even
after the archlinux packaging standards change that requires a
make_package() function in each package.  For command line users if you do
download this one, remember the command to start it up is gpo not gpodde
since gpodder is the graphical version and gpo is the text version.  It
was successful in importing an opml file I have and subscribing to
everything in that file.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell