vinux install

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 24 13:20:12 UTC 2015

You might try alt+control+s. That is the normal key to get an accessible
login in ubuntu. It should come up talking though.  I guess you don't
need me to tell you something is wrong.

You might also consider asking for help on the vinux support list. It's
a little ironic that there has been a thread on the vinux support list
about doing a talking install of debian while on this list, we're
talking about installing vinux.

John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim