is ubuntu good?

kk krmane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:55:20 UTC 2015

Regarding installing Ubuntu I had a very good experience.
I do custom partition I choose some thing else.
I then get the table of partitions and I can choose to delete them make
new partitions (swap and 2 ext4, one for / and one for /home ).

All else works perfectly fine.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.