odd question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 9 22:07:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I hope I ask this clearly.
I *believe* I may have found a source for local Linux help here.
As I sated a while back  I intend using ssh telnet to reach this box.
However I may need to explain to the person helping me about the changes
that I believe? now might require too much work to insure speech in later
editions of Debian.  the need to compile or use an older Kernel?
I do not pretend to have that fact correctly, only I recall others making
mention of this need.
I have no interest so much in using  speech on this box.  still I may have
a strong argument for my older editions of Debian based on the older
Kennel still existing in squeeze.
Thanks,
Karen