android doesn't

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jul 14 14:41:53 UTC 2015

If a linux user with a pc has an android tablet with its usb cable can the
linux user take over the android tablet by plugging it into the pc and
adjust settings of the android tablet using the pc keyboard?  I got an lg
gpad 7 from AT&T and I'm thinking I need to erase the tablet and not save
any settings on it at this point.  That or have it put in a shooting range
and worked over with an assault rifle before mailing it back to AT&T.
Whenever the tablet goes into a work area it scrolls and the buttons all
seem to say home and I can't move to an item in settings and have it
announce any longer either.  I can't get the notification shade to close
nd the back buttons have been replaced by screen off buttons.