simple home monitoring?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Mon Jul 20 05:41:11 UTC 2015

Hi,
We have been using zoneminder to do such monitoring, but for Karin's case
that is over-kill.
Something that I did not realize before using this software, is that
changes in the light also causes events, IE. you can get false alarms
because of the light changing as the day progresses.
Kind regards, Willem