linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Jul 28 21:45:30 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon Janina: I think Karen prefers useing a DOS screen-reader, I think
she says its Business Vision. Certainly in that context, you remember years ago
I inquired if I could run Vocal-Eyes in a dos-emulation in Linux? Some of us
become quite comfortable in an envirenment. While I am certainly not
knowledgable in %95 of your experiences, I am not sure there are right-and-wrong
answers here. I have a dear friend who used to fix TVs always said, "the
customer's always right" Thanks for listening
Hart