linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Jul 29 04:13:13 UTC 2015

OK Christopher, while there are some oddities where "mv" is essentially rename
and or move, in general I am now more accustomed to those, but the general
outline of aliases and scripts make little sense, while even as a novice, DOS
batches made more sense out of the box. With an alias, I must continually
examine previous items, while writing dot bat files are `much simpler. Thanks
Hart