question for e-links users?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue May 19 06:57:55 UTC 2015

Let me just say here that I did take a quick grep through the help and
didn't find a command key to list all links on a page, but if you use the
-dump switch, it does list all links by default.  You can, as with Lynx,
pass an option to turn off that listing.

Also, I wouldn't say that Lynx the cat is superior.  If you don't mind doing
some scripting with LUA, it's quite possible that ELinks could be a more
superior solution, depending on the limits of the LUA language and your
scripting ability.  In my case, I don't know anything about LUA, so Lynx the
cat would be superior because I don't know how to write LUA scripts.  For
someone else, a LUA script could probably add quite a bit of extra
functionality.

If there are any LUA programmers here who have written scripts for ELinks,
please let us know.  I would be glad to host them for public download.