linux on msi computers

Tobias Vinteus tobvin at algonet.se
Sun Apr 17 21:10:51 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm currently running Fedora 23 on an MSI X99S Gaming 7 motherboard
motherboard. I have no problems to report as of this writing.

The only thing I don't like about the integrated RealTek sound device is
it's Microphon input which is downright noisy and dreadful, but maybe the
laptop comes with a descent built-in mic.

Goodluck,
Tobias