redhat itself

Sam Hartman hartmans at mit.edu
Thu Aug 11 15:53:53 UTC 2016

I've never been involved in regulatory work and have not generally been
involved in advocacy work within the blind community.
However, I have been fairly involved in   international standards work
which is somewhat related to regulatory work.  I have a very solid
senior technology resume as well as a background in building consensus
and helping people understand complex issues.

I'm not looking for more work, but I agree this issue is important.
If anyone here is in a position where getting someone like me involved
would be helpful, I'd be happy to discuss.  I have a good track record
on following through on the things I do agree to do.

--Sam