debian wifi failure

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jul 11 22:58:26 UTC 2016

Thanks much Sam,

There were some things missing in /etc/network/interfaces and now I have
a talkingarch instance running I'll get the debian-gnome netinst disk
and try this using debian-gnome.  It'll be hard on the 1GB of ram
available but only temporarily.  I want to see what actually gets
produced on this end when everything works.