installing much desktops

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg.kristoffer at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:15:24 UTC 2016

Hi.
Ok, I've read a lot now and found out that I can't install unity under
debian at all.
so I have to use mate.
if I install that. how do I change between the gnome-shell and the mate desktop?
vinux is not an option. there are almost no packages to install, and
the packages I can install is out of date.
There is no apt-get or anything like that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a