Internationalizing Screen readers.

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 03:49:30 UTC 2016

Jeffery, you don't tell us what synthesizer you're using w/Orca, but
the truth is it's the tts engine that really handles the language
aspects, as opposed to the screenreader itself. ESpeak, Flite, etc,
all have I18N capabilities, I believe, & these are all being used
w/Orca. I'm not familiar w/sbl, but here again, if it will work w/a
different synthesizer than what you're currently using, give that a
try & see if things are better.