Fwd: Re: A new tts on Linux

Fernando Botelho Fernando.Botelho at F123.org
Fri Nov 4 20:08:55 UTC 2016

That is good to know, thanks. The thing is, SpeechD-el apparently is
able to handle multiple languages by default, seems to work
out-of-the-box with eSpeak, and seems to be easier to setup. One way or
another it looks like I will not have it all, but I might  get to try
this before I figure out how to configure Emacspeak with eSpeak.

I know that tools for advanced users do not place a big priority on
making things easy. I just never expected that mere installation of
Emacspeak was going to be such a big deal.