mutt indexing (was Re: Orca & tbird issues)

Jeffery Mewtamer mewtamer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:57:54 UTC 2016

I'm honestly surprised at the e-mail backlogs some list members
maintain. I personally find it annoying when an e-mail gives me reason
to hold on to it longer than the time it takes to read, and if
appropriate, reply, and even among messages that land in my inbox and
don't get marked as spam, there are many I delete without reading
beyond the subject line(order confirmations and shipment notices from
Amazon being a prime example).

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.