spammer on list

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:32:41 UTC 2016

Well, being part of a botnet is about the only thing an iPhone can do
well. Well, that and force you to join iTunes and iCloud, all of which
are quite easy to break into and get your personal information, but
Apple doesn't want us to know that, so they played a nice little PR game
with the FBI in a feeble attempt to let us know that they are all for
privacy and all that, when everyone knows how easy it is to break into
an iPhone and the services it depends on in order to operate. Well,
everyone except, apparently, the FBI, who played along in order to make
the whole big bad government vs. Apple game look realistic.

And no, I don't have an iPhone, and no one could pay me enough to take
one. I have just read far too many articles about people being able to
break into them and the services they force you to use in order to do
anything productive with them. Couple that with the nice little PR stunt
they played with the FBI, capitalizing on an act of terrorism to try to
prove their unhackability, and Apple definitely gets a failing grade in
my book.
Sent from the new power generation