spammer on list

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Nov 13 22:56:50 UTC 2016

Spouting nonsense like that is really irresponsible, Kyle.

The truth is that the iphone is a sweet little device. With a bluetooth
keyboard, I can read & respond to email about as efficiently as I can on
a desktop. I also use my iphone for skype, streaming media, scanning &
reading text, identifying colors, as a GPS, tracking buses, listening to
books, as an alarm clock, and -- well, I could go on and on. Oh yeah, I
almost forgot, sometimes I use it as a phone.