Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 21:29:30 UTC 2017

Kyle writes:

> The NV Association is perfectly justified if they refuse funding of
> Linux development, as that's just not what they do.

Absolutely.  For a number of years now, I've thought it would be nice to
have an umbrella foundation to help accessibility related projects.  I
don't know where it would get its funding, and I don't know what
considerations it would need to make when allocating resources to
projects.  Honestly I don't know anything about this sort of thing, but
the Linux Access Foundation sounds like a really good idea, in theory.

-- Chris Brannon