Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 22:11:55 UTC 2017

Le 23/04/2017 à 23:29, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
> Kyle writes:
>
>> The NV Association is perfectly justified if they refuse funding of
>> Linux development, as that's just not what they do.
>
> Absolutely.  For a number of years now, I've thought it would be nice to
> have an umbrella foundation to help accessibility related projects.  I
> don't know where it would get its funding, and I don't know what
> considerations it would need to make when allocating resources to
> projects.  Honestly I don't know anything about this sort of thing, but
> the Linux Access Foundation sounds like a really good idea, in theory.

Yes. FSF could also do it now a11y makes part of priorities.

Regards,

> -- Chris Brannon

Logo Hypra
Photo Jean-Philippe MENGUAL *JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL**
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ*
adresse84, quai de Jemappes, 75010, Paris
téléphone+331 84 71 06 61 <tel:+33%201%2000%2000%2000%2000>
courieljpmengual at hypra.fr
site webwww.hypra.fr
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/>Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_>Linkedin