Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 23:14:47 UTC 2017

Le 24/04/2017 à 01:07, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
> # A couple of years ago, I suggested the nvda and the orca developers
> # create a inter-operability panel to make the 2 screen readers as similar
> # as possible. I still think it is a good idea.
> Some things are already similar enough. But there's no way in this world
> they can be exactly the same, as not only are the operating systems they
> run on fundamentally different, but the core functionality is also as
> fundamentally different. Orca has functions that NVDA does not have, and
> NVDA by its nature has functions that Orca does not have. BTDubs, that
> NVDA object navigation is for the birds. Just give me my Orca flat
> review. It's much easier to navigate. And they can keep their virtual

Oh yes! I love Orca flat review. Even if may be improved. Much closer
than Jaws cursor I think.

regards,

> buffering mess as well. Perhaps they do that because everyone else on
> Windows does it, but it will thankfully never fly in Orca.
> ~Kyle

Logo Hypra
Photo Jean-Philippe MENGUAL *JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL**
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ*
adresse84, quai de Jemappes, 75010, Paris
téléphone+331 84 71 06 61 <tel:+33%201%2000%2000%2000%2000>
courieljpmengual at hypra.fr
site webwww.hypra.fr
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/>Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_>Linkedin